The Lovato Multivalve

Listning ID 230080


МультиклапанLovato(Italy), class A is used for filling the gas cylinder and gas supply (propane) in the underhood part of the LPG.МультиклапанLovatoкласса Avtomaticheski cuts off the gas station propane filling bellanapoli 80%(the remaining 20% of the space sabanalarga pillow, with kotoriye liquefied natural gas increases, leaving unchanged the pressure in the cylinder) , automatic overlapping is due to the shut-off valve on the multivalve is the advantage of class A. is There a level sensor in the gas tank + ventilla shutoff of the gas supply in case of accident manual. There are unforeseen situatsiyami the cylinder pressure reaches a critical level of 25 atmospheres, this sometimes occurs at high temperatures or in case of fire in the car, which, unfortunately, often occurs with both petrol and cars with the installation of LPG, but the multivalve A class maximizes safety, as they are able to bleed from the cylinder the air in a matter of seconds, which greatly increases security. Such multivalve installed by the company, Ihen Gas and LPG multivalve European standard – with coil set in Cherkassy.

Additional information
Negotiable price For all questions regarding this announcement, please call

Customer reviews for this ad are not available.

We will be very grateful if you leave first.

Post a review

Write to author

Some authors prefer to communicate via email.

You can write to them here. Write to author
Related ads

© 2001-2024 iGazeta tech - web-magazine of ads of Cherkasy and of Cherkasy region in all regions of Ukraine (except temporarily occupied territories). All rights reserved.

Using this website, including the supply of ad means you accept user agreement .

This bulletin board has been working for 15 years on the equipment ordered on the Servers in Ukraine website.

iGazeta tech - web-magazine of ads of Cherkasy and of Cherkasy region