Listning ID 65039
Description:AC690PRO is the Most perfect setting for maintenance of air conditioning systems of cars, industrial vehicles and buses. Fully automatic and easy to use, it is specially designed in order to reduce to a minimum the intervention of the operator when servicing air conditioning systems using R134a refrigerant. Automatically performs the selection, the reconstruction and refilling of refrigerant without operator intervention. Can also be used in manual mode to control each stage of the process. Powerful two-stage vacuum pump guarantees a rapid and effective dehydration of the air conditioning systems. The device is equipped with an integrated base for filling volumes and types of refrigerant and oil for more than 4000 car models, as well as a printer to output a detailed report about the performed service.
What should be filling your car's air conditioner, installation cost, functions, extra options, guarantee availability and service – here is a list of the most frequently asked questions by owners of service stations when selecting this equipment.
Automatic the AC690PRO automotive installation maintenance of air conditioners is designed to work for it professionals in the field of air-conditioning systems of the vehicle, using R134a refrigerant. This is the most advanced refilling your car's air conditioner, the price is slightly higher, these improved features such as two modes of control, increased to 20 liters the volume of a cylinder, two stage vacuum pump capacity 180 litres per minute, the additional option of connecting the printer to output the results of the service, justify and pay for it in full. The AC690PRO practicality, ergonomic design and the continuously updated using a USB key enables a database to serve a wide variety of cars, including cars of such brands as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen. The fundamental difference between this setup, from similar models, this increased the speed of filling of the air conditioner due to a more powerful pump and built-in self-cleaning of the cylinders after the work performed.So, let's summarize all the advantages of filling of the air conditioner: price, portability, functionality, automation, reliability and it's not the whole list of its advantages.
· Automatic or manual control mode
· Two manual control mode – the "Simple" and "Expert"· Automatic selection and recovery of refrigerant
· Automatic oil separation;
· Multi-stage refrigerant recovery
· Automatic filling and automatic refilling of refrigerant
· Time programming phase vacuum
· Built-in pressure test of air conditioning system
· Automatic selection of oil control the amount of electronic scales
· Automatic filling of the desired amount of oil using an electronic balance
· Automatic selection of non-condensable gases
· Programmed maintenance
· Multi-language display
· Control of internal pressures and the outer loop
· Integrated wash program
· Update databases and software with a USB key.
AC690PRO allows you to:
· reduce maintenance time of air conditioning systems,
· to restore the efficiency of the system,
· to reduce the costs caused by the possible repetitions of the operations
· to reduce the risk associated with the precision and accuracy of operations
· ensure complete customer satisfaction,
· to produce greater rewards for their own work.
Specifications: Type of refrigerant: R-134a
Power vacuum pump: Dual stage, 180л/min (6,5 CFM)
Maximum pressure: 16 bar (232 psi)
Operating temperature: - 10 – 50 °C
Tank capacity: 20 Kg
Oil tank: 2 x 250 ml air
Efficiency videocalling filter: 710 cc
Compressor: 1/3 HP 500 GRS/min.
Manometers: 80mm class 1
Operating temperature 11-49 °C
244 cm / SAE-J2196
Overall dimensions: 128х69х69см
Weight: 110 Kg
Customer reviews for this ad are not available.We will be very grateful if you leave first.
Write to author
© 2001-2021 iGazeta tech - web-magazine of ads of Kherson and of Kherson region in 24 regions of Ukraine and Crimea. All rights reserved.
Using this website, including the supply of ad means you accept user agreement .
This bulletin board has been working for 15 years on the equipment ordered on the Servers in Ukraine website.